All times are UTC - 8 hours

Serenissiman Ambassador
PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 8:14 pm 
Offline Profile Send private message
Player: Phlylgenion
I have created a thread for Demetrios to find research his D'Angeline family. His grandmother left her family in Terre D'Ange (or maybe she was kicked out) and eventually met his grandfather (not on the Stregazza side) in Hellas. He hasn't met or been told of this family. I'm not sure who will turn out to be his family in Terre D'Ange, but suggestions or volunteers are welcome if anyone has any ideas.

viewtopic.php?f=167&t=1184

PostPosted: October 24th, 2014, 2:29 pm 
:
You could base her being exiled back when the first Kushiel book was based, maybe in the original Lyonette plot, or in the attempted coup that followed? She could have been a minor lording that got swept up with her liege lord and exiled? Or simply fled. Just an idea.

Serenissiman Ambassador
PostPosted: October 24th, 2014, 2:45 pm 
Offline Profile Send private message
Player: Phlylgenion
Those are actually some good ideas. All I had decided so far was that she probably left on bad terms with her former family and that she ended up with someone from Hellas.

Demetrios has a thread with Louise Germaine in the archives, and it was randomly decided that it would be amusing to have it turn out that he was related to Louise Germaine. I probably could have done something more meaningful like having her be mixed up in the Lyonette plot. Perhaps I should have had her come from Camlach, which would be meaningful and cast suspicion on Demetrios when the Queen disappears on the progressus.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2014, 2:49 pm 
:
Well, do not forget that records can be forged and the truth could always come out.... Just saying you can change the family history any time and easily.